Visit a rehearsal
We rehearse on Wednesday evenings, beginning at 7:00 pm, and guests are always welcome. At the moment, rehearsals are held outside in the church parking lot while the remaining COVID restrictions are in place.
Come and visit! Just click here to contact us and let us know you'd like to attend one of our rehearsals. Feel free to ask us any other questions you may have, too.
We rehearse at:
Latvian Lutheran Church
5500 SW Dosch Rd
Portland, OR 97239
Need some help finding us? Click here for a map: http://goo.gl/maps/EYtey
We look forward to meeting you.
Membership in Pride of Portland will change your life in ways you never imagined. First, Pride focuses on many aspects of self-improvement, especially these beginner skills:
- producing resonance
- learning articulation and intonation
- promoting breath support
- turning diphthongs
- securing and sustaining ring
- locking chords
- warming up your instrument
- learning choreography
- focusing on core work
- improving stamina
But superb vocal training and performance skill building are just the start. You will have the opportunity to become proficient in other areas, including:
leadership and communication
community awareness and support
training and coaching
You'll have access to the following learning tools:
- Websites with current news, competition info, and latest trends
- Learning tracks and sheet music for the hottest musical arrangements
- A library of training DVDs and audio CDs
- Magazines, newsletters, handouts, and marketing guides
- Webinars, podcasts and vodcasts
Need more? Visit Sweet Adelines International and be inspired today.